Instructions for Applying Embroidered Patches, using an iron or press.
- Ensure the fabric surface is clean and free of wrinkles.
- Warm your iron or press to medium – about 240°F, or lower if working with mesh or delicates.
- Pre-heat the location where you are going to put your patch.
- Place your patch and put a thin cloth on top of it.
- Iron with moderate pressure for 5-20 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside-out and iron the patch firmly for 20-30 seconds.
Care and Use
- Hand-wash or use a mesh clothing bag in your machine.
- Turn clothing inside-out during normal ironing.
- While durable, patch adhesive may not be waterproof.
- Some materials, like mesh or coated fabrics, may not be suitable for iron-on items.
This information provided by the vendor.