Crew 12 - F/O Clayton R. Wilson, 546th BS
Photo courtesy of John Wilson.
- F/O Clayton R. Wilson (P), Pennsylvania
- 2LT Dewey C. Brown (CP), Texas
- 2LT Fred E. Bloesch (N), Colorado
- 2LT Herman D. Stevens (B), West Virginia
- SSGT Herbert E. May (2nd Eng), California
- SSGT Vern P. Long (1st Eng), Oregon
- SSGT John M. (Jack) Derochers (1st RO), Pennsylvania
- SGT Ellis H. Klein (2nd RO), Connecticut
- SSGT George J. Kendall, (G) Vermont
- SSGT Jack F. Hook (TG), Ohio
|Above verified with Gowen SO # 70, 11 MARCH 1943|
BACK ROW, L-to-R: John M. (Jack) DesRochers (1RO), Ellis H. Klein (2RO),
George J. Kendall (G), Verne P. Long (1Eng), Herbert E. May (2Eng), Jack Hook (TG).
FRONT ROW, L-to-R: Herman D. Stevens (B), Clayton R. Wilson (P), Fred E. Bloesch (N),
Dewey C. Brown (CP).
I am indebted to George Kendall's daughter Roxy Maxfield,
and her daughter Pam Flaherty for identifying the crewmembers in the photo.